Business Insurance Lines - Servicing the NY Metro Area
When insurance is focused on protecting the financial interests of your business it is important to work with someone that can evaluate the bigger picture. There are many different types of protection offered within commercial insurance lines. These include:
- General Liability: The chances of your business being sued has dramatically increased in recent years. GL insurance can prevent a lawsuit from turning into a financial disaster.
- Errors & Omissions: Protect your business and individuals for services provided or failure to provide a service. Also known as malpractice insurance.
- Commercial Umbrella: Business insurance claim amounts are on the rise, include umbrella coverage to protect against your policy caps.
- Commercial Auto: You business cars and/or fleets have needs beyond a standard auto policy, even if you use a vehicle for both business and personal.
- Workers Compensation: Most businesses are required to carry a workers comp policy, be sure your coverage fits your needs.
- Builders Risk: If your company builds new office space or new homes, even if you are solely conducting major remodels. You need builders risk insurance.
- Business Owners Policy: Get multiple types of coverage under one policy. Find out how.
Thank you for your interest in Insurance Made Easy/John Murphy Insurance. We work with companies in New York to find your best policy fit.. We bring Knowledge, Trust and Professionalism to every client. Please feel free to call our office at 914.522.0461 or email us and an insurance professional will reply promptly.