Personal Insurance Lines - NY, NJ, CT and FL
When insurance is focused on protecting the financial interests of an individual or family, rather than a corporate or non-profit entity, it is considered to fall within the personal lines of insurance. There are many different types of protection offered within personal lines. These include:
- High Value Home Insurance: This specific type of coverage fills in the gaps left by standard home insurance policies.
- Auto Insurance: Required by law in most states, auto insurance provides protection to both vehicle owners and individuals who are injured or experience property damage at the hands of drivers. Auto insurance policies can be structured to cover the damages of the insured’s vehicle through comprehensive and collision coverage as well as uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage.
- Renters Insurance: When renting an apartment, an individual may not need to provide insurance to protect the structure itself, but they do need coverage for their personal contents since the landlord does not cover those. Additionally, they should secure liability insurance to cover medical costs and damages in the event a visitor is injured while in their apartment.
- Life Insurance: Most purchase life insurance to provide peace of mind to family by assuring that financial loss or hardship will be eliminated in the event of tragedy. However, the main objective is to grow capital by paying regular or single premiums.
- Flood Insurance: This type of coverage provides financial assistance in the event of damage by floodwaters. Home insurance does NOT typically include flood insurance.
- Motorcycle Insurance: Enjoy your rides even more knowing that you, your passengers and your bike are protected. Motorcycles need their own type of coverage beyond your standard car insurance.
- Boat Insurance: Time on your boat or personal watercraft is a great way to spend summer days. Enjoy it more knowing your are properly insured.
Thank you for your interest in Insurance Made Easy/John Murphy Insurance. We work with companies in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Florida, just to name a few. We bring Knowledge, Trust and Professionalism to every client. Please feel free to call our office at 914.522.0461 or email us and an insurance professional will reply promptly.